With protecting your home and family being the basis of our business, the safety and well-being of our customers and employees is our first priority.
- We will continue above-standard hygiene practices such as regular hand washing, employee temperature monitoring, and with disinfecting equipment after every home visit.
- We have taken additional actions to ensure that we will continue to provide our essential services to protect your family and home safely and without interruption.
- We will call to confirm your appointment as normal, but will ask if anyone in your home is ill, with viral symptoms, or is quarantined. If so, we will only perform exterior services. We will not enter your home.
- Our pest control services in most cases can be performed outside your home without entry or human contact. If entry to your home is required or requested, it can be done with limited human contact.
- When servicing indoors, we will always utilize applicable personal protective equipment such as: a respirator, goggles, shoe covers, disposable cloths and waste bags with ties.
Thank you for being a valued Fly Tech Extermination customer. We are grateful for the opportunity to help protect your home and family.
~ Don Leberth, Owner